Thursday, May 03, 2007

More and More SingleC Success!

I married a man who also was a member of Singlec.com. You just never know who you will end up with.
Actually, he sent me an email first. He was living in Germany (army) at the time and I thought "well, nothing is going to happen with this guy but I'll just write him back to be polite". Well, that led to talking on the phone to a visit from him from Germany to my visiting him in Germany. He retired from the army and found a great job in the U.S. So we went to the courthouse there. I also signed the papers yesterday to sell my house. Tell your members that you just don't know how God will work in your life. Don't close your doors to anyone just because of circumstances because God can change them real quick. I'm so glad that I joined your site. I knew, that I knew, that I knew, when I joined your site, that I would meet a man who I could marry. Just knowing that I was on your christian site made it much easier for me ito date. Much easier. Thanks again for being a great site and helping me along when I needed you.


M.




I cancelling my membership for the best of reasons. I met my current fiancee/future wife here. We\'ve had a romance that spans three continents and are getting married in July. We both thank God for bringing us together and thank this website for making it possible.

God bless you and I pray that you bring other couples together into truly wonderful relationships where the Lord is the center of everything.



K.S.



Find your soulmate today at SingleC.com!

No comments: