Monday, January 22, 2007

SingleC Success!

I have found the man that I have been praying for. In fact, he found me here on SCN Single Christian Network: Where Christian Singles MeetChristian Personals
See more Christian Dating here: Christian Dating


Success!
I will never forget October 3rd, the day I wrote my first email to her, for that was the day that began the journey of my new life. Ithank God for leading me to your site, where I met my true love. I know thatGod has a match for everyone, and with faith, prayer, and patience everyonecan find their match. These last 2 years for me have been a real joy andblessing. Thank you.g


Today's Success Story
Hello SCN...thanks to you and Jesus, I found HER... Thank you so much for your help! Single Christian Network: Where Christian Singles MeetChristian Chat



Another Happy Couple I married a member of SingleC this summer and we are expecting our little bundle of joy in May (2005)! God has truly blessed us and we pray that every member of SingleC can find as much happpiness as my husband and I have. Single Christian Network: Where Christian Singles Meet


Friday's Success Story Thanks for your site and incredible service......I singed up only 8 weeks ago and after getting acquainted to the site did a search of the profiles and ran accross 'the most amazing woman I've met'.....I didn't think someone existed that shared my values, passions and even silly sense of humor...BUT, she is alive and well and in my heart. Although I was skeptical about the distance separating us in the beginning, prayer for God's will and our daily talks and emails have shownme that MY perfect one can be located anywhere and now that we've finally met, distance won't keep us apart. Single Christian Network: Where Christian Singles Meet Christian Singles


Wednesday, June 21, 2006
SingleC Wedding Celebration
Single Christian Network - SingleC.com



I just wanted to let ya'll know that I met my husband through your site on December 12, 2005. He wrote to me first and I repsonded soon thereafter. From that point on we had an instant connection. We met face to face in March 2004. We got engaged in June... We got married October 22. Without your site we would never have met. We are so thankful for you and the hard work that goes into making this a successful site. Single Christian Network



Monday, June 19, 2006
Another Happy Couple
Greetings SC Network!



I'm very grateful to say that the Lord used your site to bring my beloved and I together. After waiting upon the Lord for nearly a decade to be married to a godly spouse (and, I might add, being a bit skeptical about the internet being the tool used to aid in that occassion), I'm very happy to say that I married a wonderful man this September after meeting him on this site. Many thanks for your services and I pray that the Lord be glorified through our union.Don't be single any longer. Find your True love now at SingleC.com. Search for Christian Singles now.

No comments: