Thursday, November 02, 2006




I have been on SingleC for several years awaiting the man that the Lord had for me. Patiently I prayed and patiently I waited and asked when is that day to come Lord ? Well it came! On December 27th 2005 the man of my dreams and of the Lord's will, proposed to me and we were married on 7/8/06. He is a true blessing to me and my family. He is my best friend. I just want to tell all of you that read this profile that God does answer prayer. As He brought my best friend to me. There is truth in this Christian Dating Service that you can find good honest people on here. Just give the search to the Lord and He will send that person your way. I waited for Mr Right for 8 years and about 5 of those years on and off, I was on this sight and meeting good people who are still friends with me to this date!God bless you and thank you for taking the time to read this testimony. Thank you to Single Christian Network as well. May our testimony be one that is of example to all of you who read this that God answers Prayer( G. A. P. )

No comments: